Once you create a whitelist your API key will not work from anywhere else other than the hosts you have specified
- You can whitelist multiple domains, sub-domains or IP addresses.
- Separate the entries with commas or by putting each host on a new line.
- You can include or exclude the "https://" or "http://" url part.
- You can include "localhost" with or without a port to allow API access in your dev environment
- To delete a single host from the whitelist pre-pend a "-" in front of it then click on "Update". You can delete multiple entries in this way.
- To explicitly remove all hosts from the whitelist, use the "Clear whitelist" button.
- Note that changes are cumulative. Eg. if you select all the hosts in the entry form and delete them, then type in a new host and click update all the old hosts will still be there plus the new one.
- To edit a host, delete the old value by pre-pending with "-" and add the new value
Updated 3 months ago